Re: Migration to Salsa

Hello

El 17/04/18 a las 14:51, Laura Arjona Reina escribió:
> Hello
> Alioth decommission is near (see below); I've created the
> https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Webmaster/MigrationFromAlioth with the list of
> tasks that I think we have to do.
>
> I'll ask the creation of the group in salsa, I'm proposing webmaster-team as the
> name of the team (since our wiki page is wiki.debian.org/Teams/Webmaster ), if
> there are no objections I will proceed tonight or tomorrow.

I have created

https://salsa.debian.org/groups/webmaster-team/

and added the members that we had in
https://alioth.debian.org/projects/debwww/

* The people that were "Admins" in Alioth I have added them as "Owners".
* The people that were "Members" in Alioth I have added them as
"Developers".

Then I have created a subgroup:

https://salsa.debian.org/groups/webmaster-team/webwml

and added the only person that was Admin in Alioth and was not admin in
the other group.

Notes:

* Please demote yourself or ask other role if you feel that other role
better suits your current situation and involvement.

* There is one "member" in Alioth-debwww project that I couldn't add:
"Archive Replicatoin" https://alioth.debian.org/users/archvsync/  - Does
anybody have a hint about why is it needed and how could we add it in
Salsa? (Or who I have to ask to create that account)

* We currently have >250 members in Alioth webwml (with commit
permissions in webwml). I didn't add them yet to the webwml group in
Salsa, because there is no repo in
https://salsa.debian.org/groups/webmaster-team/webwml yet. As adding
people is a manual process and probably I'll not be able to do it in one
pass, I think I will add people as I see them commit in the current
webwml repo. Please be vocal if you consider that we should handle this
in another way.

* I will copy the migrated-to-git webwml repos (the tests) to
https://salsa.debian.org/groups/webmaster-team/webwml/ labelling them as
tests so people don't get confused. If you want to hack on those and you
were not added as "developer" of the group yet, please request join the
group and me or other admin will grant permissions.

I'll stop here for now (today). If anybody wants to go ahead and migrate
the debwww repos, I'll be very happy :-)
If not, I will try to migrate the repos during this week

Cheers
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona