Re: rss debian- news anfd debian- security in french

On Wed, 14 Mar 2018, yampress wrote:
> are in french, but they should be in english... Another feeds like
> Debian Planet and FreeBSD feeds are ok. there are in english.

[...]

> Please answered to me what is wrong and how can I fix it.

Most likely, your RSS feed reader is sending an Accept-Language: fr
header, and Debian is replying with the content in french. For example,
compare:

GET -H 'Accept-Language: en' https://www.debian.org/News/news

with

GET -H 'Accept-Language: fr' https://www.debian.org/News/news

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

Let us chat together a moment, my friend. There are still several
hours until dawn, and I have the whole day to sleep.
 -- Count Orlock in _Nosferatu (1922)_