A directory tree of www.debian.org/doc/ ?

By a convoluted set of links, I arrived at
<www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/virtual-package-names-list.txt>

That page did not have the specific details I wanted. However its format suggested how to organize some data I already had. I went up a level to
<www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/>

Unfortunately clicking on "Parent Directory" led me to a HTML document, not a list of sister directories of <.../packaging-manuals>.

When I started this post I was thinking "Debian bibliography". But that has inappropriate connotations for my goal.

Suggestions?
TIA