Re: wiki blocked (Forbidden)

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 12:22:29PM +0100, Tomasz Warniełło wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>Yesteday I tried to register at your wiki system and since then I'm getting
>this:
>
>Forbidden

>The registration process didn't finish well and there was a message I should
>contact you. So I guess you have banned me.
>
>I'm a Debian user and a Linux amateur and help people with it. I thought I
>might help with your wiki somehow. I did a few edits at Wikipedia a while back.
>You can see my Q&A Linux profile here: https://unix.stackexchange.com/users/
>181255/tomasz?tab=profile
>
>If you don't register me, please at least unban me. In the registration form I
>entered this e-mail address (tomasz.warniello@gmail.com).

Apologies, your IP was blocked due to a bug in our anti-spam
system. I've fixed that bug and unblocked you. I've also whitelisted
your email address now so if you try to register again it should work
fine. Please let us know if you need any more help.

--
Steve McIntyre                                        93sam@debian.org
Debian wiki admin - wiki.debian.org