Debian Wiki Access

Good afternoon,
First of all thank you for maintaining debian's websites.
I am a big fan of Debian's Wiki however I spend alot of my time under a VPN called "AirVPN" and your wiki has blocked access to viewing the wiki at all.

I can understand that in the past users may have taken advantage of wiki edits but I'd love to be able to access the debian wiki and many other Air users would too.

https://airvpn.org/topic/23464-debian-wiki-403-responses
https://airvpn.org/topic/14069-wikidebianorg-%E2%80%93-forbidden

I understand if thats not possible but I thought I'd ask anyway.
Thanks