https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/openssh-server links to non-existing Changelog

Hi.
On Saturday morning my scripts (similar to apticron) notified me about
pending openssh packages for Wheezy (like openssh-server
1:6.0p1-4+deb7u7).

As there hasn't been any openssh related advisory at
https://www.debian.org/security/ lately, I was a little suspicious and
wanted to find some official confirmation.

Searching Google, I found
https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/openssh-server which was mentioning
the version I was looking for (...deb7u7).

Then I tried to check the changelog.
The page above contains a link "Debian Changelog"
http://ftp-master.metadata.debian.org/changelogs//main/o/openssh/openssh_6.0p1-4+deb7u7_changelog

On clicking the link the browser lands at
http://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs/main/o/openssh/openssh_6.0p1-4+deb7u7_changelog

which says:

"Not Found

The requested URL
/changelogs/main/o/openssh/openssh_6.0p1-4+deb7u7_changelog was not
found on this server.
Apache Server at metadata.ftp-master.debian.org Port 80".

Is the problem known?

Thank you in advance