Re:Take debian.org to a new level

Hey,

Are you looking for a way to generate more business through your website debian.org ? With a professionally designed online presence, you can take your online sales to a new level.

While your website has a lot going for it - such as the mobile friendly design - there are steps you can take to improve its appearance and conversion potential.

My one and only goal is simple: to redesign your website debian.org and promote in online as a means for helping you generate more sales revenue.

If you understand the importance of a well designed website and you want to have more online success in the future, take the time to respond to this email.

Is now the time to redesign your website debian.org ? The answer may be yes.

If you are looking for Online Marketing only, here is the complete list of services we provide:

- Digital Marketing
- Brand Promotion
- Social Media Promotion
- SEM / SMM
- Google Adwords
- Website Development/Design ( PHP, WordPress, Magento, OpenCart, Website error fixing, responsive website development and many more... )

Would you like to take any service which might help grow your brand?

Cheers,

James Parker | Business Development Manager
Company Name: Delesys USA, LLC
Website: www.delesys.com
Phone: +1 281 899 0435
Skype: support_65472

Caution: This is an advertisement and a promotional mail in adherence to the guidelines of CAN-SPAM act 2003. We have clearly mentioned the source id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject line, and they are in no way misleading in any form. We have found your email address through our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. If you find this email unsolicited, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and we will take care that you don't receive any further promotional mail.