Re: Web team sprint or BSP in 2018? (November?)

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 12:37:32PM +0200, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
>Hello all
>
>If anybody is interested in a web team sprint happening soon, let's talk! I'm available and happy to host it any weekend of November.
>
>What I said here basically stands:
>
>https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2018/08/msg00055.html
>
>There are some Debian events/BSP in the following weeks/months that
>could also serve, if you prefer other place/style.
>
>Other idea can be to arrange a distributed+rolling sprint with some
>particular topic (e.g. let's try to get reviewed/renewed: homepage,
>/CD /distrib and /releases for Buster release date?). We can set 3-4
>meetings/timespans until end of year, to work and chat on IRC and I
>can provide ASCII appetizers at least :-)

I think November is looking tight, and a bit short notice for
travel. Happy to help with a remote sprint, but I think we'd probably
work better together in person. Maybe early next year, to let Thomas
get over his surgery and be ready to travel?

You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me