Re: Web team sprint or BSP in 2018? (November?)

Hello all

If anybody is interested in a web team sprint happening soon, let's talk! I'm available and happy to host it any weekend of November.

What I said here basically stands:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2018/08/msg00055.html

There are some Debian events/BSP in the following weeks/months that could also serve, if you prefer other place/style.

Other idea can be to arrange a distributed+rolling sprint with some particular topic (e.g. let's try to get reviewed/renewed: homepage, /CD /distrib and /releases for Buster release date?). We can set 3-4 meetings/timespans until end of year, to work and chat on IRC and I can provide ASCII appetizers at least :-)

Cheers
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona