Re: The Documentation Webpage for Each Debian Release?

Thank you, Ms. Reina, for quickly responding to my email, but I was
not looking for the link:
https://www.debian.org/releases/wheezy

In my 10 years experience as a Debian user I have learnt to find pages
like https://www.debian.org/releases/wheezy or simply,
https://www.debian.org/releases/

In fact, I was actually (precisely) looking for the documentation page
on Wheezy. That appears to be lost in time. But I require it very
much. The pages for Debian Wheezy, _analogous_ to Debian Stretch, the
latest Debian release, having the link beginning from
https://www.debian.org/doc/, all the way down to
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-reference/

Say, for example, something like, Documentation For Wheezy, at
https://www.debian.org/wheezy/doc/

I hope that I have been able to explain myself better this time.

Regards,
Rajib