Re: Web team sprint or BSP in 2018? (Sept/Oct, maybe later)

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 02:46:05PM +0200, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
>Hi all
>
>During DebConf a sprint for the web team was suggested, see:
>
>https://gobby.debian.org/export/debconf18/bof/debian-website_bof
>
>and
>
>https://gobby.debian.org/export/debconf18/bof/web-team
>
>And our list of pending bugs:
>
>https://bugs.debian.org/www.debian.org
>
>or classified by topic:
>
>https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/bts-usertags.cgi?&user=www.debian.org%40packages.debian.org
>
>I'm proposing a web team sprint here in my place in Madrid :-)
>
>If you prefer other place, or reuse some Debian event, please go ahead! (I would
>help in the organisation, and try to attend, too).
>
>Details, for now:
>
>* Topic and goal: Bug Squashing Party for the Debian website (content,
>design...). If you want to tackle an issue that is not reported as a bug, please
>file a bug :-)
>
>* Date: a weekend in September/October, maybe later. I have no preferences for
>now, so please propose date.

I'd love to join in, but both September and October are looking full
for me with other events. November looks free so far... :-)

"Managing a volunteer open source project is a lot like herding
 kittens, except the kittens randomly appear and disappear because they
 have day jobs." -- Matt Mackall