Re: my attempt to register for the Debian-Wiki apparently failed

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 10:30:32AM +0200, Bernhard Treutwein wrote:
>Dear Debian.wiki maintainers,
>
>about 09:40 (almost an hour ago now), I tried to register at https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/EditorQuickStart?action=newaccount with user name BernhardTreutwein and email address bernhard@wildwein.de, but I am unable to login.
>I tried to send myself a "Password reset" mail from https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/EditorQuickStart?action=recoverpass, but did not receive anything.
>
>No greeting/registration confirmation mail nor anything like a passowrd reset mail.

Hi Bernhard,

The wiki is configured to not create accounts automatically due to
spam problems. What are you planning on working on in the Debian wiki,
please?

--
Steve McIntyre                                        93sam@debian.org
Debian wiki admin - wiki.debian.org