Re: www-staging.debian.org setup

Hello Paul

El 25/07/18 a las 05:47, Paul Wise escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> I've fixed the old www-staging.debian.org vhost with a few commits to
> the DSA puppet, domains and letsencrypt-domains git repos. This will
> enable us to see the results of a build before pushing it out to the
> mirror network, I guess this will be mostly useful for point releases.
>
> https://www-staging.debian.org/

Thanks! This is very useful indeed.

I've added a comment about https://www-staging.debian.org/ to the README file of
the webwml repo (I was not sure if placing it there or in
https://www.debian.org/devel/website/desc but for now I think it's ok in the README.

(BTW I'll try to update the README with other info about how to build locally,
the scripts we use in www-master.debian.org, dependencies etc).

Cheers
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona