Who's using Debian

1) Salt Edge Inc., Toronto, Canada

2) Сommercial

3) https://www.saltedge.com/

4) Salt Edge Inc. is a industry-leading financial technology company. The company was founded in 2013 with the aim to create stable and secure interoperability channels between financial providers and end-consumers, bringing benefits to all the involved parties.

In Salt Edge we have a standardized Debian platform, we use it on more than 100 servers. We use it because of the ease of configuration and updating, and also because it is completely free and stable solution.

--
Best regards,
Shestak Andrey | Chief Marketing Officer