Re: packages.debian.org filelist seems to show old entry

在 2018年7月8日星期日 CST 上午12:30:00,Ulrike Uhlig 写道:
> Hi!
>
> A bug has been reported on tails-installer saying that
> packages.debian.org seems to relate to an executable of tails-installer:
>
> It shows tails-installer-launcher instead of tails-installer (this was
> modified 6+ months ago).
>
> $ w3m -dump
> https://packages.debian.org/sid/amd64/tails-installer/filelist|grep bin
> /usr/bin/tails-installer-launcher
>
> When I locally execute
>    dpkg -L tails-installer
> I correctly get:
>    /usr/bin/tails-installer
>
> I very very quickly had a look at the source code of that page:
> https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/packages/tree/master/lib/Packages
> and I wonder, are these db entries that construct the file lists at
> packages.d.o still updated?

No.

It's broken for a long long time. See https://bugs.debian.org/875433 .

This problem has been floating around for years and debian-www receives
several (>= 4) reports about it every month. However no one could take care of
it due to the lack of manpower. Any kind of help would be appriciated.

--
Regards,
Boyuan Yang