Re: /devel/website/translating.wml: Missing tags and missing explanation

Pfannenstein Erik <debianignatz@gmx.de> 于2018年6月15日周五 上午4:59写道:

> Hi everyone,
>
> in the occasion of The Great Transition To Gitlab I am currently re-
> translating the page about translating the website and on the way I noticed
> some missing </p> tags (although it doesn't seem to be a problem for the
> build process):
>
> Line 244:
> debian-www saying what you changed and why, so the problem can be corrected.
>
> Line 286:
> you check it in again. Or it might be otherwise removed.
>
> Line 307:
> <P>We hope you find the work we've done will make translating
> the pages as easy as possible. As has already been mentioned, if
> you have any questions, you can ask them on the <a
> href="mailto:debian-www@lists.debian.org";>debian-www</a> mailing
> list.

I thought that  WML is not html and does not mandate close tags under certain
circumstances.

> Another thing I noticed is that the chapter on building the HTML files from
> WML doesn't mention that one has to install wim and weblint first. It wasn't
> hard to figure out (make was quite clear about it), but for the sake of
> completeness it should be in the guide IMO. Proposal:

> > <tt>weblint</tt>, then run
> > If that works, check if the syntax is fully valid with

It would be better if you could mention their corresponding Debian packages
too since weblint is a virtual package now.

--
Regards,
Boyuan Yang