Re: new entry in /intro/organization about Data Protection Team

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 08:41:04PM +0200, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
> Hello Data Protection Team
>
> Thanks for your availability to work on this topic for the Debian project.
>
> The info about your team is live now in the Debian website. Please review:
>
> https://www.debian.org/intro/organization.en (the menu)
> and
> https://www.debian.org/intro/organization.en#data-protection (details)
>
> and feel free to suggest fixes/improvements (or commit yourselves, to
> the "organization.data" file in /english/intro folder).

Thanks, this looks fine to me.

> Translations will be updated in the following days.
>
> About the Privacy Policy document (bug #900552), I have created a branch
> in the webwml repo, to work on it:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/commits/bug900552-privacypolicy
>
> I have notified this to the bug report, too.

Great, thanks for moving this forward. I'm hoping we'll have some
further details to flesh it out once it's actually up and service owners
have a chance to properly look at it, but my hope is we'll be able to
submit those as patches to make the updates easier.

J.

--
   "Don't pull the trigger. That   |  .''`.  Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 would kinda give away the game."  | : :' :  Happy to accept PGP signed