Re: Debian website git repo in Salsa (Bug #845297)

On Thu, 31 May 2018, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
> $ git push
>
> If you need write access to the repository, please request it via
> https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml (if you are new and had
> no access in Alioth, please also send a mail to
> debian-www@lists.debian.org with your introduction)

I've requested access via https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team and I
had write access previously on Alioth; is there something I've missed?x

Trying to add a new tag to Bugs/, and I'll eventually do some serious
re-arranging of the BTS documentation now that moving pages is feasible.

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both
instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly
unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all must be most aware
of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting
victims of the darkness.
 -- William O. Douglas