Re: Fwd: Tidy validation failed

Hello Sebul

El 04/05/18 a las 14:28, sebul escribió:
> How can resolve this problem?
> Help me please.

I filed the bug:

against django-allauth but it seems the problem is not in the package anymore,
but in our "gen-material" script (the way it handles the package source, to
build the "material" for the /international/l10n/po/*.html pages).

I've added django-allauth to the exclusion list we have so this package is not
taken into account for the next builds, but I guess at least today we'll get the
"tidy validation error" (since usually the generation of the material in
i18n.debian.org takes several hours, and so today's validation scripts will be
run with the current data).

Cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina