transition)
* Date: a weekend in April/May (I would prefer April so we have more
time for tests/deployment until Alioth shuts down in end May)
* List of participants: ??
* Location: Madrid (Spain). If we are a small group (less than 5
people), I can offer my place for work and meals (and maybe
accommodation for one/two persons). I will explore possibilities for the
case we are more. I can also help to search hotel accommodation if it's
needed.
* Estimate travel costs: we can estimate once we know participants and
where do they come from.

Please, have a look at the bug report, and if you think that you could
help to advance this task, and that the sprint could help you to
motivate/actually put time on this, please contact me here in the list
or off list with the weekend(s) that you could come.

Once I have some interested person and tentative dates I would go on
with the logistics (create wiki page, do the paperwork about the Sprint,
propose place/accommodation for attendants, etc).

Cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona