Running Enthusiasts List

Hi,

Have a pleasure,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Running Enthusiasts List" from USA?

Our Databases:-           1.Sports Enthusiasts           2.Golfers List
                          3.Soccer Enthusiasts           4.Hockey Enthusiasts
                          5.Baseball Enthusiasts         6.Volleyball Enthusiasts
                          7.Travelers list               8.Health and Fitness Enthusiasts
                          9.Boxing Enthusiasts          10.Students List
                         11.Scuba Enthusiasts           12.Hiking Enthusiasts and Many more..,

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Let me know if you'd be interested in hearing more about it.

Best Regards,
Patty Roberts