wiki blocked (Forbidden)

Hi there,

Yesteday I tried to register at your wiki system and since then I'm getting this:

Forbidden

The registration process didn't finish well and there was a message I should contact you. So I guess you have banned me.

I'm a Debian user and a Linux amateur and help people with it. I thought I might help with your wiki somehow. I did a few edits at Wikipedia a while back. You can see my Q&A Linux profile here: https://unix.stackexchange.com/users/181255/tomasz?tab=profile

If you don't register me, please at least unban me. In the registration form I entered this e-mail address (tomasz.warniello@gmail.com).

Thanks,

Tomasz