Who's using Debian?

  1. Name of organization (in the form of division, organization, city/town (optional), country). An example is: AI Lab, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA

    Not all entries are in this form yet, but we'd like to convert the ones which aren't.

>> PR International Ltd
3 Kingley Park, Station Road, Kings Langley, Hertfordshire, WD4 8GW, UK

  1. Organization type (educational, non-profit, commercial, government

>> commercial

  1. (optional) Home page link

>> web: http://www.printernational.co.uk

  1. A paragraph or two describing how your organization uses Debian. Try to include details such as the number of workstations/servers, the software they run (no need to specify version), and why you chose Debian over the competition.

>>  We are using Debian as our main server's operating system. This includes services  MySQL database, JSP, EJB, php, Java J2EE, JDK, Smb4k, . Seven desktop machines with Openbox, XFCE as desktop environment. Planning a deployment of more computers  We chose Debian because of its great stability and long term support.

Regards,

Garvin Timmann

PR International Ltd
3 Kingley Park, Station Road, Kings Langley, Hertfordshire, WD4 8GW, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1923 270508                     Fax: +44 (0)1923 269134
web: http://www.printernational.co.uk    skype: printernational
Co.Reg: 1785226 England/ Wales        VAT No: GB 449 4437 21