Re: Cryptic website (scares away potential users)

Hi

Thank you for your mail(s)!
My personal conclusion is that since my PC uses Windows 64-bit, I should
download the 'amd64'-version. Which is kind of illogical since I am
quite sure I don't have a CPU from AMD. I DID have an AMD CPU 10 years
ago...

Henrik Rosenø

--
Henrik Rosenø, M.Sc (civilingeniør)