Re: Just an old timer looking to contribute

Thank you, Paul. I will follow up with the publicity team.

Kind regards,
Sam

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 10:48 AM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 9:26 AM, Samuel Bocetta wrote:

> I’m following up to see if my last email made it through, and was well-received on your end.

Looks like your last email didn't make it through, sorry!

> I am just hoping to become a writer for Debian.

It sounds like the publicity team would be the best place for you to
get involved. They write our official communications; newsletters,
announcements, blog posts, micronews etc.

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity

You could also help out on the documentation or website/wiki editing teams:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DDP
https://www.debian.org/doc/ddp
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/EditorGuide
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Webmaster
https://www.debian.org/devel/website/

There are lots of other ways to help Debian:

https://www.debian.org/intro/help

> would like to give back by donating my time and energy to the site.

Excellent!

> Are you open to new contributors?

Definitely, we are always in need of new contributors.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise