How to modify translations of packages.debian.org?

Hello all,

I'm curious about how to improve translations for packages.debian.org. As a
Simplified Chinese user, some texts on this site has been translated while
other not.

I couldn't find related translation strings in webwml CVS repository BTW.

NB. It's about the translation of website strings, not package descriptions. I
am aware that package description translation are managed by DDTP project.

Thanks,
Boyuan Yang