Re: Who is Korean Coordinators of translations for Debian web pages ?

I'm appreciated your explanation.
so.. I want to reget a cvs write access permission.

I'm already registered https://alioth.debian.org
(My account name is 'westporch-guest')

I edited a tc.data file for changing my personal information in webwml/english/devel/website.
but my cvs write access is denied.

```
# cvs commit tc.data
cvs [server aborted]: "commit" requires write access to the repository
cvs commit: your log message was saved in /var/tmp/cvs9ydq8b
```

May I reget cvs write permission?

On Mon, 2017-09-18 at 16:41 +0900, Hyun-gwan Seo wrote:

> I'm confused about notion (coordinator, contributor)

Contributor writes translations and sends them to the l10n list.

Coordinator watches the i18n/l10n lists, ensures the team is working
smoothly, commits contributed translations and helps new people
to get involved in translation efforts.

You can do both roles at the same time.