Carlos sent you a new message

LinkedIn debian-www@lists.debian.org

You have unread messages from Carlos

Carlos Ramirez

Good day,

We get your recommendation from your frequent customer, after reading and review your products, we're interested in doing business with you and make large order with best FOB Prices.. Read More

mobile phone image
Opportunity is always within reach. Get the LinkedIn app.
iOS . Android
Unsubscribe  |  Help

This email was intended for Alessandro Santese (Export Manager at DUEVI, Alarm systems manufacturer). Learn why we included this.

LinkedIn

© 2017 LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2. LinkedIn is a registered business name of LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn.