Re: Debian news of 2014

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 3:16 PM, M. H. Smit wrote:

> It appears that https://www.debian.org/News/2014/ (Dutch version, with
> title "Nieuws in 2014") does not contain the Debian news of 2014, but of
> 2011 instead.

Hmm, I can't reproduce this, here I see it only contains 2014 news:

$ GET https://www.debian.org/News/2014/index.da.html | grep 2011
$ GET https://www.debian.org/News/2014/index.da.html | grep 2014
<lots of results>

> Research of the problem:
> - After retrieving all 20 news pages that https://www.debian.org/News/
> refers to, it appears that the news of 2014 (Dutch version) cannot be
> found on a page that is intended for another year.
> - After retrieving all 10 pages that https://www.debian.org/News/2014/
> refers to, to have the Dutch page in all other available languages too,
> it appears that the problem only pertains to the Dutch version of the
> page.

Could you try to reload the page?

Could you link to and attach a copy of the problematic page?

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise