Re: Broken link on https://wiki.debian.org/DebianReleaseFAQ

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 7:30 PM, Richard Owlett wrote:

> The line "Real i386 info: http://higgs.djpig.de/upgrade-i386/"; gives an
> 'Address Not Found' error.

When you encounter a broken link, the first thing to do is look up
archive.org, archive.is and maybe search engine caches. As you can see
at the archive.org link below, the page was entitled "Instructions on
how to upgrade a 80386 machine from woody to sarge". So it was an
article about how to upgrade a very old machine between to Debian
releases that are now very obsolete. I'd say it is safe to just delete
that. I've done so now. There were a few more links with issues, I've
updated them too.

https://web.archive.org/web/http://higgs.djpig.de:80/upgrade-i386/
https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://higgs.djpig.de:80/upgrade-i386/
https://archive.is/timegate/http://higgs.djpig.de/upgrade-i386/