Copyright statement at the bottom of FreedomBox Wiki pages

Hi,

At the end of the FreedomBox/Portal page on the Debian wiki a line has
been added in the past months [1] with a copyright statement that reads

«This page is copyright its contributors and is licensed under the
[[https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/|Creative Commons
Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)]] license.»

Since that is a snippet page added to all the FreedomBox pages, all
those pages show that statement at the bottom.

My contribution to the wiki in general is almost exclusively as an Italian
translator. None the less I am puzzled by this fact. Is this
correct? Is it possible to assign a copyright to a wiki page, even
though I think those who collaborated to the page have all been
informed?

I have to say that I was contacted by mail too in the past about this. My
contribution to the page was basically zero (modifying the translation
info, IIRC). Anyway I did misunderstand what was being said and I
thought they were re-constructing/forking the web pages somewhere else
and they were adding the copyright there, not on the Debian wiki itself.

What about the translated page? Should I put the same copyright on the
translated page? Do I have to?

Thanks,

beatrice

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Portal?action=diff&rev1=52&rev2=53