Re: Regarding Donation/Sponsors

Hi Editor,

I just wanted to follow up with you on my previous email, as I wasn't sure if it had reached you or if perhaps you had missed it.

I know how difficult it can be to keep up with emails sometimes.  Please let me know your thoughts.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Christopher M.
Find me on: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn