Re: Missing Content on debian.org

Le 30/01/2017 à 08:52, Paul Wise a écrit :
> We need a discussion with Debian (on debian-project) about the
> criteria for derivatives being listed on the website. I think that
> mail should start with the history of the misc/children-distros page
> and in doing so indicate that we need a criteria and include some
> ideas for what that might be.
>
> We need a discussion with derivatives folks (on debian-derivatives)
> about fleshing out the why and how of creating new derivatives.

I send an e-mail to these lists + adrian.

> Once the feedback has been integrated into the derivatives pages

I don't know how the feeback will come but if there are several
iterations, perhaps it would be nice to send a message to the translator
team to wait before starting working on it. Yesterday, the translated
for the current derivative page in russian was online.
(To russian team: congratulations, you're really fast!)

Stéphane