Submission

  1. Name of organization : Permanence Ostéopathique de la Gare, Lausanne, Switzerland
  2. Medical organization
  3. www.pog.swiss
  4. Description :
    • Osteopathical Center with 16 employees. One Debian server with 10 workstations (terminal clients) and two printers. We use Icedove with lightning extension for our mails and calendars, a homemade GPL python/tk script for our medical needs. We have chosen Debian for its stability, security and ease of maintenance. We like Debian as it is totally free and open-source, compared to other debian-based versions. Thanks to all the Debian developpers !

--
Tibor Csernay

Permanence Ostéopathique de la Gare Sàrl
Place de la Gare 10
CH-1003 Lausanne
021 510 50 50
http://pog.swiss