Re: https://www.debian.org/debian

Hi Paul,

I've got it by coincidence. I just copied  "debian.org/debian" part from
sources @ https://wiki.debian.org/StableUpdates

Yes, I know it's normal behaviour of autonegotiation/mod_mime. In this
case it's a name clash between directory named debian/ and debian.css
file in the same directory.
Sometimes it can lead to unpredictable situations. Just wanted to let
you know about this.

--
Arek