Problem with packages.debian.org

Hi all,

https://packages.debian.org/sid/arm64/lxc/filelist shows files that are no
longer in the package, e.g. lxc-clone. Searching for the file on
packages.debian.org yesterday gave me a second architecture that still seems to
have it, but now I only get "Internal Server Error" when trying to access
https://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=contents&keywords=lxc-clone&mode=filename&suite=unstable&arch=any

Not sure what's going on, but I figured I should let you know. :)

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Meskes at (Debian|Postgresql) dot Org