Re: Hello Debian team

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 1:30 AM, Jose Luis Mantilla wrote:

> I need to download the Debian7.8 but there are mistakes, pages not found and broken links, anyone can help me with the direct link? or can tell me when can I try the download on whenever direct mirror?

Which link are you referring to and which web page did you see the link on?

Debian 7 is obsoleted by Debian 8, we strongly suggest you upgrade.

The latest version of Debian 7 is Debian 7.11, if you can't upgrade to
Debian 8, please at least upgrade to Debian 7.11.

The latest version of Debian 8 is available here:

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/8.7.1/

The latest version of Debian 7 is available here:

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/7.11.0/

--
bye,
pabs