Unidentified subject!

1. calbasi.net web developers, Catalonia, Spain
2. commercial
3. http://www.calbasi.net
4.
Our organization uses Debian because we need a OS. And we like foss.
That's why we choose gnu/linux at 2002 (we've tested linux several years
before: Mandrake, RedHat... in dual boot). Since 2002 our office
computers use only Debian, removing MS Windows from them. Some years
later we start to administer our own servers, and we choose Debian /
Ispconfig to do it.
And why Debian and nor other linux distros? Because of the same reason
we choose Drupal to develope webs over other choices, it's community
ruling system. We like FOSS and community projects :-)