Re: Fwd: Hexagonal sticker with the debian swirl

El 29/09/16 a las 08:59, Elena ``of Valhalla'' escribió:
> On 2016-09-28 at 20:32:40 +0200, Stéphane Blondon wrote:
>> Le 28/09/2016 à 10:07, Elena ``of Valhalla'' a écrit :
>>> In the IRC conversation it was also mentioned that the sticker could be
>>> then submitted to http://hexb.in/ : I would be happy to do it, but I
>>> would prefer it there was already a canonical location for the files to
>>> point to in the metadata json.
>> I don't if you posted it to hexb.in finally but the image is displayed
>> on this website (at the bottom of the logos).
>
> yes, back in July I posted a second message saying that I found out that
> there was no need for an external url and submitted it, but forgot to
> mention it in yesterday's email.
>
> (it's not always at the bottom, that page is shuffled at every reload.)

Long overdue, I just committed the files, and the sticker should be
visible in https://www.debian.org/logos/ in the following hours.

Tomorrow we'll microblog about it.

Thanks Elena for the work, and sorry for the delay!

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona