Re: Debian Mirror Not Working

Hello Tamas Pal,

Am 03.01.2017 um 10:00 schrieb Tamas Pal:
> Hello Sir/Madam,
>                            I am Tamas Pal from India. I am a Debian
> Stretch User.I would like to inform you that the debian mirror
> "http://debianmirror.nkn.in <http://debianmirror.nkn.in>"  is not
> working. Please do something to fix this.

you could do the following to get the problem fixed:

$ whois nkn.in
Tech ID:FR-11e442144a471
Tech Name:Mani Ramchandra Subra
Tech Organization:NATIONAL KNOWLEDGE NETWORK
Tech Street1:NATIONAL INFORMATICS CENTRE
Tech Street2:A-Block, C.G.O.Complex, Lodhi Road
Tech Street3:New Delhi
Tech City:New Delhi
Tech State/Province:New Delhi
Tech Postal Code:110003
Tech Country:IN
Tech Phone:+91.1124305397
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:+91.1124361609
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:rsm@nic.in

and then report the problem to the responsible tech person above.
*t