Re: bad certificate for 'security' subdomain on debian.org

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017, Philip Mundhenk wrote:
> I may be wrong, but I believe you have a bad certificate on the
> "security" subdomain of debian.org.

security.debian.org is a round-robin mirror which does not serve traffic
using https.

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and
Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making
mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes
from being corrected.
 -- G. K. Chesterton "Illustrated London News (1924-04-19)"