Bug#883090: wiki.debian.org: Outdated instructions for installing Opera browser
Current instructions to install Opera link to unsecure sites (clean HTTP) or nonexistent pages.
These are the changes I verified and suggest to apply to the English and Chinese "Opera" page:
1. Replace every http://deb.opera.com with https://deb.opera.com
2. Link to http://www.opera.com/support/kb/view/841 should be https://deb.opera.com/manual.html
3. Installation should be done not with "aptitude install opera", but with "aptitude install opera-stable".
4. Remove warning "This solution isn't recommended : You'll have to download the file manually (this time, and every time there's a security update)."
When installing the package manually, the repository will be configured automatically.
5. Replace http://www.opera.com/support/ with http://help.opera.com (will open Linux-related help).
6. Only Chinese version: replace link under "Opera 知识库" with https://deb.opera.com/manual.html
7. Only Chinese version: remove "不建议使用此方法，因为你必须每次有安全更新的时候都要手动下载文件来安装。" (the same warning as in 4)