Subject: Re: Recreating of the page
Local Time: November 15, 2017 2:25 AM
UTC Time: November 15, 2017 12:25 AM
From: tpo2@sourcepole.ch
To: Jakub Karp <jakub78pl@gmail.com>, debian-www@lists.debian.org

Hi,

Am 14.11.2017 um 14:20 schrieb Jakub Karp:
I'm a young web designer from Poland and I think the page of Debian
looks like a relict of the past. So is there any way that I can help to
improve the look of it ? Or is there any people that will be interested
in recreating the whole page with me, because I think a can't handle it
in my own ?

That is very nice of you. You could search the debian-www archives.
There have been people in the past offering to help and there were
suggestions given to them on how to proceed/help. Maybe you could use
that knowledge then join those people and find out how to help best?

Also there have been people improving the CSS of the site. You should
find their messages in the mailing list archives of this list.

Lastly you could have a look at the bug tracker for the website:
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=www.debian.org to see
whether there's any task that you could take on and solve.

Greets & thanks,
*t