LARGEST WAREHOUSE LIQUIDATION AUCTION THIS YEAR WORLD WIDE AUCTION GROUP

NOW OPEN FOR BIDDING
ENDS----------NOVEMBER 22ND 10AM
LARGEST WAREHOUSE LIQUIDATION AUCTION THIS YEAR HIGH END ELECTRONICS & TEST EQUIPMENT ADULT & CHILDREN GIFT IDEAS AUCTION. DRONES ELECTRONIC TEST, VIDEO CARDS, REMOTE CONTROL CARS, BICYCLES, ELECTRICAL SUPPLY, BUILDING SUPPLY, RESTAURANT SUPPLY, WOW I COULD KEEP GOING A REALLY MUST SEE OVER 1000 HUGE LOTS.
GO TO http://worldwideauctiongroup.com to see these items and place bids.
 Be sure not to miss out on the other auctions closing that Corvett is still up for grabs to the highest bidder.
 ACS preview is Tuesday from 10-2 only this is another don't miss auction.
Remember your bidder number is good for all our auctions and websites we manage. Call Shaina Larson with questions (940) 284-5242 if you need assistance with bidding or how to update bidder information, We appreciate you.