Re: Validation failed

Hi,

Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org> wrote:
> These validation errors were happening for Japanese, it seems that the
> other languages don't trigger that part of the validate script. I'll try
> to have a look at the validation logs for any language more often
> (https://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/validate) to catch other
> issues that may appear since the migration jessie -> stretch of the server.

Another new message is from tidy:

*** /srv/www.debian.org/www/CD/vendors/adding-form.en.html
line 6 column 3 - Warning: <link> lacks "rel" attribute

which we have for several pages.

Laura has already committed a change to fix this (r1.103 at
https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/english/template/debian/basic.wml?view=log)
This changing would fix the issues, if the relevant would be newly build,
but this apparently does not happen now, since there is no content change
for the relevant pages.

Is there some way to trigger a rebuild of all pages?

Holger