Re: Download Links Broken

Hello Steve

Today we have released 9.2 and I unintentionally updated some links to download before the corresponding installation  images were in place (they were being tested).

The images are ready now, and those links should work from now on.

Sorry for the inconveniences, and thanks for choosing Debian!

Best regards

El 8 de octubre de 2017 1:02:49 CEST, Steve McDonnell <swmcdonnell@gmail.com> escribió:
>All of the AMD64 links to download the netinst Debian packages have
>failed
>all day:
>
>Not Found
>
>The requested URL
>/debian-cd/current/amd64/iso-cd/debian-9.2.0-amd64-netinst.iso was not
>found on this server.
>Apache/2.4.26 (Unix) Server at cdimage.debian.org Port 443

Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona