Re: Teach Your Website Visitors How To Say 'Arista' Correctly!

Hi, I know you're busy but I just wanted to send a quick follow up to my previous mail about helping your website visitors with their pronunciation. In particular I though they might benefit from knowing the correct way to pronounce 'Arista'.

Are you the correct person to chat to about adding a link on your site here to 'How To Say 'Arista''? If not, who is?

Thanks for your time,
Marie

photo
Marie-Ora de Villiers
OwnerHow Do You Say That Word
marie-ora@howdoyousaythatword.com | https://howdoyousaythatword.com/

View The Top 20 Trickiest Words To Pronounce