IBM Lotus Software Users List

Hi there,

Would you be interested in acquiring IBM Lotus Software Users List for marketing or email campaign?

List contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Job Title, Email address, Complete Mailing address, Company revenue, size, Web address etc.

We also have other technology users: Rational Software, Novell, Oracle Corporation, VMware, and many more.

We also provide Decision Makers Contacts such as C- level, VP level, Directors and Managers contact details.

If it sounds valuable for you, kindly let me know your criteria.

Await your response!

Regards,
Jess Cameron

Demand Generation-Database Coordinator

if you are not the right person, feel free to forward this email to the right person in your organization.

To opt out kindly reply back with unsubscribe