Re: Contributing

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your reply, I will definitely check out the below links:
http://bugs.debian.org/www.debian.org
https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/bts-usertags.cgi?&user=www.debian.org%40packages.debian.org

As a newcomer, I think it's good for me to learn my way around and find
out what issues are most important/high priority). Other than this link
here: http://bugs.debian.org/www.debian.org, are there other pages that
are similar?

Editing the wiki helps a little but it feels like I don't know where I'm
going with it, I want to be working on things that are more impactful to
the team and the community.

Like you said, the debian website is certainly big and complicated! I
think directly communicating with the team/team leaders will give me
more insight (of course I'll still do my newbie reading). Hope that
makes sense.

Phil

--
Phil