Failed to build debian webpage locally (msgfmt error?)

Hello all,

I was trying to build debian webpages (webwml) locally while ran into build
error about the file danish/po/partners.da.po .

Running msgfmt manually would raise the same problem:

% msgfmt --statistics danish/po/partners.da.po
danish/po/partners.da.po:554:80: syntax error
msgfmt: found 1 fatal error

I'm wondering if the webpage in production is also encountering the same
problem. Since I'm not a DD, I could not check the running instance online.
Could anyone help figure it out?

Thanks,
Boyuan Yang